Empowering women developers to become thought leaders, conference speakers, and open source contributors.
Three intense days of workshops, seminars, and talks
Build a personal blueprint and list of concrete next steps
Take your career to the next level
- Get over your Imposter Syndrome and learn to Own Your Expertise
- Write a draft of a blog post
- Generate a list of 20 topics you can talk or speak about
- Write Day
- Write a talk proposal & receive feedback from conference organizers
- Create slides for a talk
- Give a tech-related talk to supportive peers & mentors
- Speak Day
- Learn the ins & outs of git, Github, and open source
- Publish an open source project
- Contribute to an existing open source project
- Code Day
Day 4 & beyond: Change the World!
- giving and receiving feedback from peers and experts
- talks or panels from experienced women developers
- group and individual workshops
- creation of a usable prototype for the day's milestones
- a concrete, next-steps action plan
We wouldn't be here without the generous support of our sponsors.